UGC Targeted Taught Postgraduate Programmes Fellowships
21 Fellowships for Local Students at HK$120,000 Each
CUHK Master of Public Health (MPH) Programme has been selected by the University Grants Committee (UGC) to be one of the participating programme in the “Targeted Taught Postgraduate Programmes Fellowships Scheme” (The Scheme). The main objective of the Scheme is to attract meritorious local students in priority areas (Health) conducive to the development of Hong Kong.
The Scheme will award 21 local students each with a cap of HK$120,000 (for the whole MPH programme, regardless of the actual study period) for the settlement of the tuition fee only. The Scheme shall be used towards the MPH tuition payment of HK$176,400, with the remaining HK$56,400 to be covered by the student.
Eligibility and Application Deadline
· Local students who are admitted (accepted the offer with deposit paid) to the MPH programme (full/ part-time mode) for the 2021-22 Intake by 27 May 2021 (Thursday) are eligible to apply for the Scheme
· The fellowships will be awarded to students on a merit basis. Assessment criteria includes but not limited to the following: Academic Achievements, Professional Qualifications, relevant working experience; and commitment and plan on how they can contribute to the priority areas of Hong Kong after completing the programme.
MPH programme admission application deadline
· Full-time final round: 1 May 2021
· Part-time priority round: 15 April 2021
· Part-time final round: 31 May 2021
Visit MPH web site for more information